Join the Sawtooth Botanical Garden (SBG) and the Environmental Resource Center (ERC) for this popular summer wildflower walk series to some of the area’s most diverse and spectacular habitats. Walks are free and happen rain or shine. Bring appropriate outerwear, sturdy walking shoes, water, sunscreen, hat and lunch. Some walks are appropriate for children age 7 years and older accompanied by an adult, but please leave Fido at home. Call if you have questions.
All trips start at the Sawtooth Botanical Garden, 11 Gimlet Road, 4 miles south of Ketchum. We will carpool from SBG which helps reduce the group’s environmental footprint. Donations to the Sawtooth Botanical Garden are appreciated for providing this service.
- 8:30–8:45 – SBG: sign waivers, review logistics, carpooling
- 8:45-9:00 – Trip overview and highlights
- 9:00 – Leave from Sawtooth Botanical Garden
- Wildflower Walk; often concludes with lunch on site
- Return times to SBG vary; check individual walk details
Field Trip Schedule
- 2019 schedule is under development now!