Join the Sawtooth Botanical Garden (SBG) and the Idaho Native Plant Society for this popular summer wildflower walk series to some of the area’s most diverse and spectacular habitats. Walks are free and happen rain or shine. Bring appropriate outerwear, sturdy walking shoes, water, sunscreen, hat and lunch. Some walks are appropriate for children age 7 years and older accompanied by an adult. Call if you have questions. But please leave Fido at home.
Carpooling is encouraged; if carpooling, consider helping your driver pay for gas. Donations to the Sawtooth Botanical Garden are appreciated.
- 8:30–8:45 – SBG: sign waivers, review logistics, carpooling
- 8:45-9:00 – ‘Tiny desk’ presentation – trip overview and highlights
- 9:00 – leave from Sawtooth Botanical Garden
- Wildflower Walk; concludes with lunch on site
- 1:00 – return to SBG (Note 3:00 PM return time for Centennial Marsh)
Field Trip Schedule