- This event has passed.
25th Annual Garden Tour
July 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
We are no longer accepting online ticket sales for the Garden Tour! If you still need tickets, you may visit any of the six locations on the booklet map and purchase your tickets there starting at 10:00 AM tomorrow, Saturday, July 25th. Thank you for your safe and enjoyable participation in this year’s event everyone!
The Sawtooth Botanical Garden’s 25th Annual Garden Tour will be held July 25, 2020, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. 2020 showcase gardens are located in Golden Eagle, Gimlet, and Aspen Hollow and includes the Sawtooth Botanical Garden.
Garden Tour booklets have arrived! Booklets are free and include ALL the information you need to enjoy the Garden Tour and are now available here at the Sawtooth Botanical Garden, and at local garden centers, the Visit Sun Valley Visitor Center (located inside Starbucks in Ketchum on Sun Valley Road and East Avenue).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I purchase tickets? A: As of 5pm Friday, all ticket sales are available ONLY at one of the six garden locations on Saturday starting at 10:00.
- How do I know where to go? A: Pick up a Garden Tour booklet when you pick up your “ticket” (this year’s ticket is a bright yellow 25th anniversary logo bandanna!) at the Sawtooth Botanical Garden anytime between 9am and 5pm this week. Booklets are also available at local garden centers and the Visitor Center in Ketchum.
- Is this a safe activity during a pandemic? A: You will need to make this decision for yourself; however, we are taking every precaution we can! Six different locations will allow us all to spread out and be physically distanced from each other. COVID 19 guidelines are listed in the booklet, and we are adhering to Blaine County’s mask Ordinance. The Garden Tour takes place outdoors so we believe it is an ideal activity as long as we adhere to safety protocols.
- Can I bike the Tour? A: YES! This year’s Tour is entirely accessible by bike or e-bike. Simply use your own or rent one (e-bikes are super fun!), wear your helmet, bring your water bottle and enjoy! The gardens on the Tour are all within three miles of one another. Grab a booklet (map on back cover and descriptions of gardens inside) and chart your path!
- How do I pick up my ticket? A: This year’s “ticket” is a bright yellow 25th anniversary bandanna! Since face coverings are required by Blaine County (exemptions exist) we thought we’d provide one! We are strongly encouraging you to pick up your bandanna before Saturday’s event here at the Sawtooth Botanical Garden so that you can bypass check-in at the first garden you choose to visit.
- Where do I start? A: Wherever you wish! We are encouraging as much physical distancing from people outside your group, so if you arrive at one location and it looks pretty crowded, simply go to the next location. A map is included on the back cover of the booklet which you can pick up at a local garden center, book store or the Visitor Center at Starbucks in Ketchum.
- What is it? A: The Sawtooth Botanical Garden’s annual Garden Tour is a showcase of outstanding local and private landscapes. Generous garden owners open their properties to us to share with about 400-500 of our friends. Gardens are chosen for their originality, inspiration, innovation, creativity, and beauty, among other things. The Garden Tour is SBG’s second largest fundraising event (we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit).
- What if I have another question? A: Call us up at 208-726-9358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.